The Activities Ministry ministers to the church-at-large…all ages from preschool to “seasoned” adults through relationship building both familial and spiritual, physical well-being and fellowship. The Activities Ministry is also an outreach ministry to our community. Our Family Life Center provides a place to work-out, exercise, fellowship, host camps and much more. Due to the wide scope of people we minister to, we support all the educational age-group ministries within our church.
Our focus verses of ministry are found in Luke 2:52 and Acts 2:42. Following the Jesus Way through the Activities Ministry can be found in both verses as they speak to the attention given to our relationships with God, one another, our physical and emotional well-being, through Jesus’ example and the example of the early church!
If you find an opportunity that interests you, please contact the Activities Ministry Office.
Summer Day Camp Leader
- Must be at least college aged and willing to work with children 1st – 6th grade
- Teach specific classes in SummerFest i.e.- cooking, basketball, volleyball, crafts, painting, etc.
- Supervise and guide small group of children during field trips (WOW! Camp)
- Lead in small group Bible devotion (all camps) with the children
- Flexible and servant’s attitude is necessary
If you find an opportunity that interests you, please click on NEXT Step to submit a short form.
Children’s Basketball Coach
One night a week for practice
Saturday games…approx. 1 hr. each…for 6 weeks Jan & Feb
- Teach fundamental basketball skills to boys and girls 1st – 6th grade at practice
- Lead the team in a weekly Bible devotion (provided) during practice
- Track and encourage weekly scripture memory during practice
- Be a positive and encouraging “cheerleader” for each child on the team
- Fill out two general postcards and one birthday postcard for each child – Activities Ministry Office will send them
- Look for ways to minister to the entire family during the season
- Maintain and update bulletin boards in Family Life Center
- Assist with decorating
- Volunteering during events
- Clean up