Operational Resource Coordinator
We are looking for a well organized, detail oriented person to serve as a coordinator between ministries and operation services. This role is key to providing excellent communication and world class service.
Do you enjoy working with numbers and would like an opportunity to support our ministries with your skills? We have a part time position for someone to prepare all of the church deposits and record all funds received by the church.
- High School Diploma, College degree preferred
- Dependability, accuracy and confidentiality
- Ability to learn and master new technologies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word specifically)
- 1-3 years of office experience
Part time Position – Approximately 20 hours a week
Event Setup Technician
Do you have an eye for detail? We are in search of an able bodied person to prepare spaces for ministry events. This is a full time position that requires flexible hours.
Preschool Ministry Assistant
– Full time, 40 hours a week, with benefits
Top 5 Qualities needed for Preschool Assistant:
- Church member
- Organized & Efficient – figures out systems easily & is friends with the computer
- Communicates well
- Enjoys children
Child Development Center Teachers
Qualifications for childcare teachers & assistant teacher in a licensed facility:
-Must be at least 18 years old
-Must have High School Diploma/GED
-Must be willing to get a background check/Fingerprinting
-Must be willing to get CPR/1st Aid Certified
-Must Be able to pass a T.B. Test
-Experience working with children from ages 6 weeks – 5 years a plus!
-Flexible schedule a plus!
Part time & full time available
Child Development Center Director
- Currently holds a Texas State Director’s Certificate
- At least 5 years of Director Experience in a licensed early childhood center
- Experienced in directing a standalone center with full responsibility
- Experienced in rebuilding a program after the pandemic