- A Small Group Community for families with Preschoolers and Elementary Children.
- Designed to support, share, discuss, and learn from each other as you grow.
- Connect with a Tribe of Parents who have the same values, desires and experiences you have!
Connecting to a Parent Tribe – provides you with:
- Two Resources: “Don’t Miss It” Parenting book & an age-related parent journal,
- Four Large group teachings, once a month from February – May, on the first Wednesday evening of each month,
- Valuable Connections, Inspiration and Support from parents who have a desire to grow,
- Age Divided Elementary & Preschool Tribes for your children on the once-a-month Wednesday evenings for ages birth-6th Grade.
Mark your Calendars for The Tribe Kick-off Gathering on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. We will begin at 6:15pm – please have dinner before you come.
Please complete the registration form here to participate.
Find Your Tribe with Parents who are ready to Connect – Grow – Care!