We are so very excited to be gathering together on October 4th! It will be overwhelming to see people and wave and say hi! It’s going to be great. We will have some protocols to help us make the safest environment possible. Here’s what to expect about the service…
2. We will meet at three locations on campus:
Fellowship Hall: Our Family Friendly Location with interactive events. The service will be streamed.
Wade Building 120: Small Venue for our more vulnerable members. The service will be streamed.
The Sanctuary: Our Live Service with Worship and Preaching.
3. Doors will open 15 minutes before the service and you’ll be guided to your seat by staff and volunteers. Please arrive with everyone you want to sit with as we cannot save seats.
4. Face coverings are required for the entire time you are on campus.
5. At the end of the service, wait to be dismissed by staff and volunteers as we are trying to avoid large crowds at doorways. Please exit the building. While we are only doing one service currently, we hope to move to two services soon. As such, we will need to have an empty building quickly so we can properly clean between services.
6. The bathrooms in the stairwells to the balcony are open, as well as the bathrooms behind the Choir Loft. For Fellowship Hall and Wade Building 120, the bathrooms will be open for your use.
7. We are excited to see you! Please remember that people have different levels of comfort with regathering, so be careful about hugging and hand shaking. Let’s love each other well…just like we’ve been studying all year!
We look forward to seeing you on October 4th.