A Mother Daughter Retreat
November 13-15 at Riverbend Retreat Center
Please note that all available lodging at Riverbend has been claimed. We still have space for families to attend, but they will need to consider one of the following options:
- Book outside overnight accommodations at one of the local hotels and drive to camp each day for the retreat.
- If you're already spending time with another family who has already registered in your "pandemic pod", and both parties feel confident and comfortable with extended exposure, you're welcome to share a room. Please just let Chelsea know what your agreed arrangement is.
- Families are welcome to drive in for the day on Saturday.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to further discuss the options available.*
Designed intentionally for 7th-12th grade girls and their mothers, our fall girls retreat will look different than ever before this year. Here are a few of the ways we are working to keep our church family safe and healthy while also offering opportunities for spiritual connection.
Housing will be assigned by family in motel style rooms. Additionally, each family will be responsible for their own transportation to and from Riverbend. This will limit extended exposure to those outside of one's household while also offering a place for mothers and daughters to connect with intentional time and space.
Worship gatherings and meals will be hosted either outdoors or indoors with masks and spacing. Meals will be nourishing but simple, and served by the same individuals (with masks and gloves) throughout the weekend to limit exposure.
Surfaces, supplies, and hands will be regularly washed/sanitized throughout the weekend. We take the wellbeing of our girls very seriously so we will be vigilant about the precautions put in place by our church and by Riverbend.
We also take the spiritual wellbeing of our girls very seriously! Our hope and prayer is that this time can be set apart for girls to connect to their moms, each other, and God. We will offer sessions designed for families to worship together as well as specific times for just students and just adults. We will prioritize social connection through free time and activity options. Our Bible Study sessions will include material for individual time with God. We already know it's going to be a beautiful, refreshing weekend together!
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com.
Ready to register? Here's what to do!
- Read the Information Packet fully!
- Register each individual in your family who will attend and pay the $30/person fee.
- Confirm your choice of lodging with Chelsea (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Pay the remaining amount for lodging.