Bulk Mail Team The purpose of the Bulk Mail Ministry Team is to help with mail outs of letters, folders or brochures for any of our church ministries. The team labels, stuffs and prepares bulk mailings as directed by ministry assistants or ministers.
IT Team The IT Team provides a tremendous service to the church and its staff. They have recently assisted in totally upgrading its network switching system and is in the process of converting the workstations to Windows 7. If you have experience in this area and would like to assist with this ministry, please contact Robert Land.
Landscaping Team Do you enjoy gardening and landscaping projects around your home? Maybe you have a green thumb. We have a new ministry opportunity just for you. Our Land-scape Ministry Team is in the process of being formed for the purpose of helping with some of these projects around the church. If you would like to sign up please contact Robert Land.
Pew Restocking This team replenishes materials in pews in preparation for Sunday services. This work is typically done by one of the team members on the Saturday prior to Sunday services.
Security Ministry Team This new ministry team is charged with the responsibility of evaluating all aspects of First Baptist Church’s facilities and events to insure that we provide a safe and secure environment for the staff and its members. While it would be beneficial for team members to have law enforcement background, it is not required of all team members.
Teller Team This consists of four teams of four members each. They count offerings and other monies and prepare deposit slips on Sunday mornings. Requirements are calculator skills and like to work with numbers. Also discretion and confidentiality required.
* Immediate Need at this time
- Business Management Oversight Committee This committee is comprised of accounting professionals, preferably Certified Public Accountants, with responsibilities to act as advisors to the Church staff and committees in matters of business and accounting policy and systems. Additionally, they are involved with the auditing firm during the audit process.
- Facilities Committee Plan the care and upkeep of church facilities and equipment.
- Finance Committee Administer church-approved budget, review monthly financial reports, and assist in preparation of annual budget.
- Legal Committee Provides legal advice to the church, ministerial and other staff, and any church organization needing legal assistance.
- Personnel Committee Coordinate, evaluate, and manage personnel related issues.
- Stewardship Committee Promote and develop in church members an understanding of and commitment to the biblical concepts of individual and corporate stewardship. Also, this committee joins with the Finance Committee to develop and recommend the budget to be presented to the church.