Executive Financial Officer
Statement of Mission:
Educate, promote, and encourage commitment to the Biblical model of stewardship of the time, talent and resources God has entrusted to FBCA and to each of its members.
Specific Duties Include:
- Engage in outreach and relationship building with church members
- Facilitate volunteer teams for Acts 11 Ministry activities including financial discipleship, financial coaching program, classroom training, outreach, and Journeys of Generosity
- Utilize AssessMe to encourage stewardship of FBCA members’ time, talent and resources.
- In cooperation with the Finance Committee, monitor financial contributions and analyze trends in giving to the church budget and capital campaigns by utilizing analytics from the Business Office
- Promote and encourage the church body to contribute on a recurring basis to the annual church budget.
- Recommend policies and procedures related to stewardship promotion and to fundraising activities in the church.
This committee shall consist of 9 members serving three-year rotating terms.
Approved by the Church on Apr 4, 2018
Adopted by Advisory Council on April 18, 2018
Revised by Advisory Council on 03/12/2019
Approved by the Church on 03/21/2019
This committee name was changed from Stewardship to Generosity; the staff coordinator changed from Associate Pastor of Pastoral Ministries to Executive Financial Officer; the chair of this committee no longer serves on the Finance Committee. These changes were approved by the Advisory Council on 3/9/2021.