Executive Minister of Counseling and Enrichment/Executive Director of Soteria Counseling and Family Services
Implement enrichment programs designed to address the needs of families and individuals.
Specific Duties Include:
- Solicit input for topical sessions related to the needs of families and individuals.
- Help Staff Coordinator prepare an annual budget to support the work of this ministry.
- Plan and host two (2) workshops per year with staff involvement to facilitate curriculum.
- Evaluate each event and discuss ways to improve effectiveness.
- Participate in efforts to actively publicize the work of this ministry.
This committee shall consist of nine individuals representing various areas of our church. Members serve three-year rotating terms.
This committee will meet on an as needed basis. An Enrichment Committee representative will serve on the Leadership Committee.
Approved by the Church on Apr 4, 2018
Adopted by Advisory Council on April 18, 2018
Revised by Advisory Council on 02/11/2019
Approved by the Church on 03/21/2019