So . . . you’re thinking about providing Sanctuary flowers!
Before you proceed to the form, here are the answers to questions you may have:
- Our Sanctuary flower arrangements are ordered from H.E. Cannon Florists. They know the proper size and shape arrangements that look best in our Sanctuary, they do an excellent job, and they give us a good price.
- Flowers are typically ordered by Cheryl Murray, FBCA Receptionist. She will include any information you would like considered, such as: a) what is the occasion?, b) is there a specific color palette you prefer?, c) are there specific types of flowers you wish to include?, etc.
- The price of our standard Sanctuary flower arrangement is $100 total ($85.00 for the flowers plus delivery). Payment is made to the church, and the florist invoices the church monthly. You may pay online when you select your preferred date. (Please note that an arrangement of more expensive flowers, such as roses, will be more than the stated price, depending on the type and number of stems included.)
- A brief acknowledgement will be publicized for the service. It should be simple, such as: “Today’s flowers are given in honor of John and Jane Doe by their children and grandchildren in honor of their 50th wedding anniversary.” Decide on your acknowledgment before you begin completing the form.
- Following the 11:00 service you have two options: a) take your beautiful flowers with you (please leave the brass bucket the container sits in), or b) donate the flowers for use in our flower ministry. (We have a Flower Team who will – upon request – meet on Monday morning, divide the large arrangement into bud-vase sized arrangements and deliver them to our homebound members or those in care facilities.)
- We have discontinued the practice of reserving dates for standing orders. We ask that you book your request no further out than 6 months.
Reserve a Sunday and purchase flowers here.
For additional information, call Cheryl at 817-277-6353 and press “0” to speak with her directly.