- A Small Group Community for families with Preschoolers and Elementary Children.
- Designed to support, share, discuss, and learn from each other as you grow.
- Connect with a Tribe of Parents who have the same values, desires and experiences you have!
- Preschoolers and Elementary children will have interactive small groups divided into their own ages. These groups will meet in the Children’s building on the first & second floor.
- Family Tribes will gather for January, February, March & April.
- Our Tribe dates for these next two months will be:
January 19 & 26
February 9, 16, & 23
- Typically, we will meet as Tribes on the church campus for three weeks of each month. The fourth week of the month will be off campus for the purpose of connecting as a family group, as a Tribe or with the community. (exceptions include Ash Wednesday & Spring Break)
- Preschoolers and Elementary children will have interactive small groups for their age groups, for all three weeks on campus. These groups will meet in the Children’s building on the first & second floor
- Parent small group Tribes meet on the 2nd floor of the Children’s Building in the 6th grade room.
Register for Family Tribes here: https://fbcarlington.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/358/responses/new
Find Your Tribe with Parents who are ready to Connect – Grow – Care!