D Groups begin this week!
A tentative schedule of the semester is listed here for your reference:
- 26th Back to School Party
- 2nd Rain Night
- 9th Midweek Worship
- 16th– Welcome Week- Catch up, Get to know you, Covenant Review
- 23rd D Group – God, Pain, and Suffering Pt 1
- 30th D Group- God, Pain, and Suffering Pt 2
- 7th Midweek Worship
- 14th D Group- New Testament- Gospels
- 21st D Group – New Testament- Acts
- 28th D Group- New Testament- Epistles
- 4th Midweek Worship
- 11th D Group- New Testament- Revelation
- 18th D Group- Choosing Romantic Relationships/Experiencing Romantic Relationships
- 25th (Thanksgiving Break)
- 2nd Midweek Worship
- 9th D Group- D Group- Choosing A Mate/The Gift of Singlehood
- 16th Christmas Party
D-Groups are for students who want to go further in their relationship with Jesus by becoming a committed disciple of Jesus, and who are willing to make a year-long commitment to a group. D-Groups will meet weekly from September through May. Participation requires a commitment to prayer, confidentiality, accountability, growth, to be wise with their words, to seek to resolve conflict biblically, and to complete weekly assignments. We have recruited a team of faithful, growing adults who desire to invest weekly in the lives of our students and we could not be more excited about the potential of this group! These covenant groups are smaller, more focused, and more intentional by nature.
This year, on the weeks that D Groups meet that will be on the only midweek programming. We pray that this emphasis on D Groups offers some freedom and flexibility, while also providing transformative discipleship and community!
If you were part of a D Group last year, you just need to communicate with your leader whether or not you plan to return. If you’re new to D Groups, email email@example.com to see what space is available!
If you have questions, you can reach out to Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org!