It’s never too late to stop doing what’s wrong and it’s never too early to start doing what’s right!
Identity theft is a major problem in our country. In 2012, nearly 13 million Americans were victims of identity theft, costing over $21 billion!
Mistaken identity is also a problem. Sometimes the results are awkward and humorous. Sometimes the consequences are tragic.
It’s absolutely essential that we know our true identity.
According to the Bible, you’re…
- made in the image of God to express his glory
- blessed by God to live in healthy relationships with others
- given responsibility to manage the earth’s resources
- broken by sin and separated from God
- destined to live and work in a fallen world
- called to trust God and live by faith
- offered the example of other men who have lived well over the ages
- challenged to live a disciplined life and make good choices
- invited to experience intimacy with God
- created to worship God by orienting your life around Him
If you’ve committed yourself to be a follower of Jesus Christ, then you are…
- “born again” spiritually and adopted into God’s family
- entrusted with a living hope and the very Spirit of God
- expected to embrace an active faith that leads to spiritual transformation
- a chosen man, a royal priest, a part of the Body of Christ
- free, holy and forgiven
You are not an accident! God has created you in His image. He has crafted you for this particular time in history! God has a purpose for your life. You are called to bear His image and reflect His glory in His creation. And you are made to live in significant relationships with other people.
The purpose of Tools For Men is to offer honest insight, redemptive challenge and helpful resources for men who desire to know and live out their true identity.
“This is what the LORD says, ‘Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,’ declares the LORD.” (Jeremiah 9:23-24)
A man who knows God is humble, loving, respectful, honest, productive, responsible, hopeful and living by faith. You can be that man!
Click the links below to check out some of our resources: