I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
3 John 1:3
Doctor appointments, errands to run, lunch with a friend… All great reasons for your child to come and enjoy time with us for Parents Day Out. We provide quality child care on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. for children two months through five years.
Cost per week is $50 for the first child. A family discount is applied for additional children. If you are registering for the first time, a $50 registration fee is automatically added to your total. This is to help provide supplies for the semester. If you would like to register your child. There is also a discounted price when paying for the entire semester. Please contact Courtney McDaniel to inquire about pricing and availability.
Each child needs to bring: a sack lunch of foods that they can easily feed themself and a change of clothes with them every week. You are welcome to pack a special blanket or animal for the child to nap with. Children in the Infant room need to bring: enough pre-mixed bottles for the length of time that they will be staying with us and may also bring baby food. If you are registering for the first time, please bring a current copy of the child’s shot record and a completed registration form. A registration form will be e-mailed to you once a placement has been confirmed for your child.
Courtney McDaniel Preschool Ministry Associate 817.276.6465 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiffany Hamilton – Tiffany has been here for three years. She is a wonderful asset to our staff. Her calm demeanor is helpful when soothing and caring for infants.
- Stephanie Daniels – Stephanie is a new addition to our teaching team this year. However, as a mother of three, she is not new to caring and loving on infants.
- Mei Liu – Mei will be taking a leave of absence to care for her parents from April 2015 through November 2015. Mei has been with First Baptist Church child care for 13 years. She has experience working in each of our child care rooms. Her sweet spirit is perfect for loving on your One year old.
- Mary Hill – Mary has been teaching with us since Fall 2012. She has been a teacher in our Two year old class, our Infants and has been in the One’s class for the past year.
- Mila Alford – As soon as I met Mila I knew she would be a perfect fit for our One’s class. She is sweet and attentive. Mila has already proven to be an asset to our teaching team as she won over the hearts of six one year olds on her first day in class.
Two’s – Young Three’s Class:
- Jackie Atherton – Jackie is eager and enthusiastic. She has been teaching with Parent’s Day Out since August 2012. Jackie taught in our Ones class for a year and a half and is wonderful with our two years olds as well.
- Sarah Brett – Sarah is joining us after teaching theater in Mansfield. We welcomed Sarah and her 9 month old son to our team Fall 2015. She is a great fit in the Two’s class.
Older Three’s – Entering K Class:
- Peggy Atherton – Peggy began teaching with us full time during Summer PDO 2013. Her past teaching experience and desire to share God’s Word with our children is an amazing combination.
- Michelle Newsome – Michelle has been helping with evening childcare for over a year. Her schedule now allows her to be a part of PDO as well. She is encouraging and kind. The children all love her.
- Emily Barnard – Emily has been helping out in many areas of our preschool ministry and has been serving as a substitute for Parent’s Day Out since Spring 2012. She is a wonderful help in our classrooms.
- Christina Stringer – Christina is new to Parent’s Day Out Fall 2015. She is filling in for Miss Mei in the Ones class for a couple of months. When Miss Mei returns, Christina will continue to help out in all of our classrooms as needed.
We use the Arlington ISD schedule as a basis for our school year calendar. Please see the dates below to confirm.
**If inclement weather is a threat, we will cancel our classes when Arlington ISD chooses to close. If AISD delays their start time, we will also be delayed.**
~ Fall Session began on August 25 ~
All of our classes are full at this time.
For more information contact Courtney McDaniel: email@example.com
August 25 – FIRST DAY
November 24 & 26 – CLOSED
December 10 – LAST DAY OF FALL SEMESTER
~Spring Session will begin on January 5~
We use Lifeway’s Wee Learn curriculum as a foundation for each of our classes. Each class has age appropriate lessons and activities.
To register please contact Courtney McDaniel with questions or concerns.