Minister to Preschool
Statement of Mission:
Enhance the quality of the Child Development Center (CDC) as a ministry of the church.
Specific Duties Include:
- Determine policies and procedures for operating and administering the program.
- Assist the CDC director in developing a workable budget.
- Ensure that the CDC’s program and facilities comply with legal and licensing requirements.
- Coordinate the work of the CDC with other church activities involving young children.
- Review reports and records to ensure proper operation of the program.
- Support and encourage the CDC staff by prayer, notes, and thank you gifts throughout the year.
- Report regularly to the church about the work of the CDC.
Members of this committee are preferred to have child development experience, financial experience, human resources experience, or non-profit management experience.
While it is important to have parents of children served by the CDC on the committee, no more than two parents should normally serve on this committee at one time.
Members will serve three-year rotating terms.
Background checks required for committee members
Approved by the Church on 04/04/2018
Reviewed by Advisory Council on 04/18/2018