Staff Liaison: Preschool Minister
Serve as a liaison group between the Child Development Center (CDC) and the church.
Specific Duties Include:
- Determine policies and procedures for operating and administering the program.
- Assist the CDC director in developing a workable budget.
- Ensure that the CDC’s program and facilities comply with legal and licensing requirements.
- Coordinate the work of the CDC with other church activities involving young children.
- Review reports and records to ensure proper operation of the program.
- Support and encourage the CDC staff by prayer, notes, and thank you gifts throughout the year.
- Report regularly to the church about the work of the CDC.
Members of this committee are preferred to have child development experience, financial experience, human resources experience, or non-profit management experience.
No more than two legal guardians with children currently in the CDC may serve on this committee at one time.
Meets the first Sunday of the month at 4:00pm.
Background checks required for committee members.