Staff Liaison: Associate Pastor of Administration
Principal Function: Promote and develop an understanding of and commitment to the biblical concepts of individual and corporate stewardship.
Specific Duties Include:
- Develop an annual stewardship planning calendar.
- Develop the annual church budget in cooperation with the church staff and Finance Committee.
- Review the proposed annual church budget with the Deacon Council.
- Present the proposed annual budget to the church for approval.
- Promote and encourage the church’s participation in the subscription of the annual church budget.
- Promote Christian stewardship throughout the year through a variety of events, programs and testimonies in Bible study, worship services, seminars and publications.
- Recommend policies and procedures related to budget development and stewardship promotion.
- Elect a secretary to keep careful records.
Additional Information: Meets the third Sunday of the month at 2:00p.
Stewardship Chair serves as Finance Committee Vice Chair for one year, then becomes Finance Committee Chair the following year.
Stewardship Vice Chair serves as a member of the Finance Committee for one year.
Chair and Vice Chair serve on the Advisory Council