Staff Liaison: Associate Pastor of Educational Ministries
Keep the church informed about current and potential cooperative relationships with strategic ministry partners and administer the Theological Education Fund
Specific Duties Include:
- Distribute Theological Education Fund monies to selected students, institutions and theological education projects.
- Report to the church annually decisions regarding the distribution of Theological Education Fund monies.
- Make recommendations as needed to the Stewardship Committee regarding the Theological Education Fund.
- Inform the church of current cooperative partnerships.
- Develop forums to discuss opportunities to support our cooperative partners and consider new partnerships.
- Foster cooperative relationships by encouraging church member participation with our strategic partners.
- Recommend to the church any actions that the committee believes are necessary to maintain the responsibility and integrity of the church as it engages with other groups.
Meets as needed. Generally conducts business electronically.
Chair and Vice Chair serve on the Advisory. Council