Associate Pastor of Educational Ministries
Keep the church informed about current and potential cooperative relationships with strategic ministry partners and administer the Theological Education Fund
Specific Duties Include:
- Distribute Theological Education Fund monies to selected students, institutions and theological education projects.
- Report to the church annually decisions regarding the distribution of Theological Education Fund monies.
- Make recommendations as needed to the Stewardship Committee regarding the Theological Education Fund.
- Inform the church of current cooperative partnerships.
- Develop forums to discuss opportunities to support our cooperative partners and consider new partnerships.
- Foster cooperative relationships by encouraging church member participation with our strategic partners.
- Recommend to the church any actions that the committee believes are necessary to maintain the responsibility and integrity of the church as it engages with other groups.
Additional Information: Meets as needed. Generally conducts business electronically.
Chair and Vice Chair serve on the Advisory Council