Staff Liaison: Associate Pastor of Counseling Ministries (Executive Director for the Center for Counseling and Enrichment)
Principal Function: Provide spiritual, administrative, and advisory oversight for the Counseling Ministry.
Specific Duties Include:
- Develop and maintain a long range plan in concert with the Executive Director.
- Help prepare and approve the annual budget for presentation to the Finance Committee.
- Review the financial and overall operation of the ministry.
- Participate in an annual review of the Counseling Ministry.
- Review major expenditures of the Samaritan Fund or the Counseling Ministry Supplement Fund.
- Remain attentive for specific items of concern that need to be addressed by the Executive Director or the committee.
- Participate in efforts to publicize the ministry.
- Provide input on unmet family ministry needs.
In addition to members elected by the church, the Chair from each of the Finance Committee, the Personnel Committee, and the active Deacon Council will appoint one member from their respective body to serve on the Counseling Ministry Committee.
Meets Sundays at 4:30p, generally 8 to 10 times a year.