Staff Liaison: Associate Pastor of Educational Ministries
Principal Function: Nominate individuals to serve on standing committees and councils per Article VI, Sec. 2(a) of the Constitution and Bylaws.
Specific Duties Include:
- Act as a resource to ensure optimal functioning of the committee system.
- Gather names of individuals interested in serving within the committee system.
- Recommend individuals to fill empty positions on each standing committee and council.
- Seek recommendations from the respective Staff Liaison of each committee for individuals to serve on that committee.
- Recommend new Chair and Vice Chair for each standing committee and council.
- Recommend a list of six nominees for the Deacon Nominating Committee, from which three members will be elected by the church.
- Facilitate the church vote for annual approval of standing committee and council membership.
- Review and revise committee descriptions as needed.
- Recommend to the church the creation of new committees as needed.
- Dissolve committees as needed.
Membership: Consists of nine individuals representing various ministry areas of the church.
Additional Information: Meets weekly on Wednesday nights at 6:00p from January through March and as needed during other times of the year.
Chair and Vice Chair serve on the Advisory Council.