WHO IS GOING?
If you are a 7th or 8th grader, this trip is for you. We will be partnering with South Main Baptist Church in Pasadena, TX working with The Boys and Girls Harbor. The possible projects we will participate in are: a sports camp, cleaning, yard work, and a few other options. South Main has worked with this organization before and we will have the opportunity to build further relationships with them.
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING
We will be partnering with South Main Baptist Church in Pasadena to work on projects the need. We will most likely do some painting and other similar projects, so pack accordingly.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Fill out the registration form at the bottom of this page. A $50 nonrefundable deposit is also necessary to reserve your spot.
Space is limited and is on a first come, first served basis – so in order to guarantee your space on the trip, sign up quickly!
Questions? Contact the Youth Ministry Office at (817) 277-6450., or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT WILL IT COST?
The cost of the trip will be $170 per person. That cost includes round trip transportation, housing while in Houston, all materials for mission work in Houston, and some meals.
Thursday June 23
- Meet in the Wade Building parking lot to get on the vans.
- Arrive at South Main Baptist Church in Pasadena, TX.
Friday, June 24—Saturday, June 25
- Serve with South Main Baptist Church.
- Other work project possibilities.
- Evening sightseeing in Houston.
Sunday, June 26
- Pack up early and head to Church at The Woodlands First Baptist.
- Grab lunch on the road and head back to Arlington.
- Meet parents in the Wade Building parking lot.